It's to coooollld outsiiideee, for angels to fly~
  2. EatYerBurgersM8
    EatYerBurgersM8
    Im a banana, im a banana, im a banana, STOP
  3. Furby_King
  4. Reflect
  5. LegendPRO
    LegendPRO wow4201
    Hello Owner Can I get Staff Rank I love this server and I want staff if you don't give that say how to apply for staff THX
  6. LegendPRO
    LegendPRO diecode
    Hello can I get Staff Rank pls I love this server and I want a staff thanks Köszönöm
  7. NoHackz4U
    NoHackz4U GenderLessChaosDragonBert
    Hello, i would like to ask you if i could be unbanned, i left multiple appeals and i was falslely banned on pvpop for "hacking". my ign is NoHackz4U and you can reach me on skype at tangodelta73 and discord nohackz4u
    1. GenderLessChaosDragonBert
      GenderLessChaosDragonBert
      I'm not an actual Admin, I just bought the Admin Rank. The only real admin that actually is on Mc is Derp9999. or you can try and contact Wow, But I doubt they will see the messages on the forums.
      Sep 30, 2017
  8. TheMinecraftClub
  9. Batcat
    Batcat
    /warp BatShop for the best Enchanted Book deals!
  10. Charlie
    Charlie justagirl
    I wanna fuck
  11. Charlie
    Charlie
    And I am spanish
  12. Charlie
    Charlie wow4201
    Hey there,

I am charlie need help ask me I am new so Yeah
  13. Charlie
  14. TacNathaniel
    TacNathaniel wow4201
    last seen a month ago... nearly
  15. Fire_Horse821
    Fire_Horse821 wow4201
    wow4201 i would like to be staff if someone breaks the rules i will give them a warning then if they don't stop they will get kicked off the server for 1 minute then if they still won't stop then i will ban them. Thank You please let me on board i feel like i will be good staff for the server p.s. i've been playing on this server for over 3 years
  16. Fire_Horse821
    Fire_Horse821
    wow4201 i would love to be staff if someone is spamming ill will tell to stop if they keep doing it i will kick them from server for 1minute
  17. iiVanished
    iiVanished wow4201
  18. xGoodIntentions
    xGoodIntentions wow4201
    Hey wow4201,i was wondering if i could apply for staff or for Helper? i am an active player, as you have seen me on your Factions server alot, i feel that i would be a great Helper or staff member, I love UberMc and is really the only server that i choose to play on. I would like to apply for staff or helper for the server, please get back to me as soon as possible. :D thanks
    1. xGoodIntentions
      xGoodIntentions
      My Email is aidankerwin888@gmail.com
      Sep 2, 2017
  19. xGoodIntentions
    xGoodIntentions diecode
    How can i apply for staff or helper? i am a very active player, my rank at the moment is UBERAdmin, i would like to become a Helper or a Staff member, please get back to me as soon as possible.
  20. happyvirus1
    happyvirus1 wow4201
    Can I please refund my admin and sub admin purchases bc I don't need them my in game name is happyvirus1