Share This Page

wow4201

Server Owner, Male, 28

Staff Member
wow4201 was last seen:
Jan 27, 2017
    1. Badwulff
      Badwulff
      Wow4201. this guy or female, _Korilakkuma_ just started a random fight. and started saying a crap ton of offensive things related to terrorist attacks, 9/11,mexicans/jews should burn in hell stuff like that. please ban him, its on creative on your server
    2. Ultimateninjasam
      Ultimateninjasam
    3. Ultimateninjasam
      Ultimateninjasam
      You can unban me and I will stop or I will forever crash your server
    4. Ultimateninjasam
      Ultimateninjasam
      So you ban me? I will be back
      You will see
    5. Kevingu
      Kevingu
      PLease i want to join... Please ..
      Will you Please I want To Try this Server my Launcher is a Cracked is it working on your Server?
    6. Kevingu
      Kevingu
      is It Free?
    7. Kevingu
      Kevingu
      Sir Wow4201 can i join your Server I want to Join In... Can i Sir?
    8. xZambie
      xZambie
      Ok so.. My friend , Leia, Got a free uber admin rank from this guy called ben (you should know his name) And I find it unfair that I'm friends with leia and used to go on bens server and never got one although I was closer to ben ages ago then leia was... I request a free uber admin rank please, I just don't find it unfair that he picks leia over me even though I was closer. Please though don't ignore this.
    9. yoyoo9000
      yoyoo9000
      GPR_KILLER same here. I got banned. The server was so laggy and I got kicked for not taking kb. I joined again and it was still laggy then I got kicked losing my god maxed set. Then again and finally I got banned. Can you please unban me on PVP OP. It is the only server I play on. My username is yoyoo9000.
    10. 2Skede
      2Skede
      Can you please ban or just give JohanHappy a warning for unpleaseant behaiviour on PVP Op
    11. lion999
      lion999
      Please un-ban me from creative since i did nothing wrong and creative is my favourite server+ my plot got hacked on while i was offline so please un-ban me if you are reading
    12. crystalempire424
      crystalempire424
      Someone called Wifi_smasher (with some numbers) has protested baby skins through using racist words and words used to hate on the LGBT community. Words such as "Hugest n----- ever" and another used the term "Gay imbred f--- that needs to go back to school." He also called them "f--gots" and other cruel wording. Please look into this. I have photo proof.
    13. GPR_KILLER
      GPR_KILLER
      Hey I got banned for hacking on oppvp I would like to get unbanned since I was not hacking and its unfair that I got banned. I bought sub admin and now I can't use it on my favorite mini game...
    14. TriggerinqTurtle
      TriggerinqTurtle
      I got banned for "hacking on pvpop" when I hit a anti cheat bot once and got banned. Please fix this... my ign is TriggerinqToilet and I bought GM on this server only to get banned the next day...
    15. Pottzicated
      Pottzicated
      WOW!!! PLEASE BAN THE UBER ADMIN MINEMASTERPUG!!!! HE TRICKED ME INTO THINKING I WOULD GET UNLIMITED WORLD EDIT AND NOW EVERY ONE IS TRUSTED IN MY PLOT!!!! PLZ WOW PLZ READ THIS AND BAN HIM!!!
    16. DankCronut_
      DankCronut_
      Hello wow. My friend, DeathArrives claims that her UberAdmin Rank won't word, I would love if you would reset this as I have been accused of causing this by another. I'm trying my best to help her.
    17. iiMrCrazy
      iiMrCrazy
    18. AffectEffect
      AffectEffect
      Could you help me with a portal trap issue. My coordinates are
      X: 12678
      Y: 66
      Z: -8337
      Plotworld and this is on creative.
    19. Ultimateninjasam
      Ultimateninjasam
      Hey can you remove these armour stands at /warp Camprp_:D
      Command ---> /kill @e[type=ArmorStand,r=3]
    20. AlexPlayzGame
      AlexPlayzGame
      Plz help me wow4201!! ur my only hope, i am stuck in a portal trap and is dead save me :(. i cant do anything :-:. u have no idea how happy i will be if u get me out of the
      portal trap
      X: 9154
      Y: 67
      Z: -6744
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 2, 1988 (Age: 28)