Staff Member
wow4201 was last seen:
Apr 14, 2017
    1. haloforlife44
      haloforlife44
      and are baby skins against the rules
    2. haloforlife44
      haloforlife44
      people think their better than everyone else just because they got uberadmin
    3. finnan04
      finnan04
      There is a bug on factions. I cleared my inventory and I lost my head database item. Could you fix that?
    4. SarcasticBunny59
      SarcasticBunny59
      Hello, there is someone who uses kill aura and speed and has alternate accounts. His/her main account is swagdragon54832. The player has also been harassing random people and abusing votemute. It would be helpful if you could ban him on the GTA server.
    5. Jilliancon
      Jilliancon
      Hi, whenever I try to talk in the chat (on the server) I get a message in red that says "Cannot send chat message" This has been going on for about 12 hours but it was working perfectly fine yesterday. I haven't used any commands or said anything wrong, and I just want this fixed. Please tell me if that has happened before and if you know how to fix it PLEASE!!
    6. Badwulff
      Badwulff
      Wow4201. this guy or female, _Korilakkuma_ just started a random fight. and started saying a crap ton of offensive things related to terrorist attacks, 9/11,mexicans/jews should burn in hell stuff like that. please ban him, its on creative on your server
    7. Ultimateninjasam
      Ultimateninjasam
    8. Ultimateninjasam
      Ultimateninjasam
      You can unban me and I will stop or I will forever crash your server
    9. Ultimateninjasam
      Ultimateninjasam
      So you ban me? I will be back
      You will see
    10. Kevingu
      Kevingu
      PLease i want to join... Please ..
      Will you Please I want To Try this Server my Launcher is a Cracked is it working on your Server?
    11. Kevingu
      Kevingu
      is It Free?
    12. Kevingu
      Kevingu
      Sir Wow4201 can i join your Server I want to Join In... Can i Sir?
    13. xZambie
      xZambie
      Ok so.. My friend , Leia, Got a free uber admin rank from this guy called ben (you should know his name) And I find it unfair that I'm friends with leia and used to go on bens server and never got one although I was closer to ben ages ago then leia was... I request a free uber admin rank please, I just don't find it unfair that he picks leia over me even though I was closer. Please though don't ignore this.
    14. yoyoo9000
      yoyoo9000
      GPR_KILLER same here. I got banned. The server was so laggy and I got kicked for not taking kb. I joined again and it was still laggy then I got kicked losing my god maxed set. Then again and finally I got banned. Can you please unban me on PVP OP. It is the only server I play on. My username is yoyoo9000.
    15. 2Skede
      2Skede
      Can you please ban or just give JohanHappy a warning for unpleaseant behaiviour on PVP Op
    16. lion999
      lion999
      Please un-ban me from creative since i did nothing wrong and creative is my favourite server+ my plot got hacked on while i was offline so please un-ban me if you are reading
    17. crystalempire424
      crystalempire424
      Someone called Wifi_smasher (with some numbers) has protested baby skins through using racist words and words used to hate on the LGBT community. Words such as "Hugest n----- ever" and another used the term "Gay imbred f--- that needs to go back to school." He also called them "f--gots" and other cruel wording. Please look into this. I have photo proof.
    18. GPR_KILLER
      GPR_KILLER
      Hey I got banned for hacking on oppvp I would like to get unbanned since I was not hacking and its unfair that I got banned. I bought sub admin and now I can't use it on my favorite mini game...
    19. TriggerinqTurtle
      TriggerinqTurtle
      I got banned for "hacking on pvpop" when I hit a anti cheat bot once and got banned. Please fix this... my ign is TriggerinqToilet and I bought GM on this server only to get banned the next day...
    20. Pottzicated
      Pottzicated
      WOW!!! PLEASE BAN THE UBER ADMIN MINEMASTERPUG!!!! HE TRICKED ME INTO THINKING I WOULD GET UNLIMITED WORLD EDIT AND NOW EVERY ONE IS TRUSTED IN MY PLOT!!!! PLZ WOW PLZ READ THIS AND BAN HIM!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 2, 1988 (Age: 28)